Caboolture Sports Club's Rising Stars Fund provides financial assistance to local sportspeople selected for representation in their chosen sport - it's our way of helping the next generation of sporting stars!
At Caboolture Sports Club, we understand that the costs required to compete in representative sport can quickly pile up, so let us lend a helping hand.
Eligibility & Conditions
To be eligble for funding, the applicant (or the parent/guardian of applicants aged under 18) must:
- Be a current financial member of Caboolture Sports Club.
- Reside in divisions 1, 2, 3 or 12 of Moreton Bay Regional Council.
- Complete and submit an application using the Rising Stars Application form available from this website (generic letters or emails only will not be accepted).
- Have been formally selected or approved by the governing sport body to compete or train at a regional, state, national or international level (official documentation to be attached with the application).
- Submit the application at least six weeks prior to the event, (unless official notice of selection or entry is given within 6 weeks of the event).
- Provide proof of one related expense such as entry fee, travel or accommodation invoice. (documentation to be attached with the application).
- Agree to participate in media and promotional activities including publishing of photos and stories relating to the funding on or within Caboolture Sports Club's website, Facebook page, Community Connect magazine or any other published material.
- Submit an Event Outcome Form within 7 days of the completion of the event.
Levels of Support Available
While all applications that meet the above mentioned criteria will be considered, some applications may not be successful. Amounts provided may be effected by various factors such as number of eligible requests, funding pool size, and recent funding amounts provided to the applicant.
- Up to $150 for applicants selected for regional representation.
- Up to $250 for applicants selected for state representation.
- Up to $400 for applicants selected for national representation within Australia.
- Up to $500 for applicants selected for national representation overseas.
- Up to $1,000 for team event applications.
Apply for Funding Online
If you meet all of the eligibility and conditions noted above, and you have already digital copies of a selection letter or entry confirmation, proof of expenses, and a photo, then you can can apply for funding using our on-line Rising Stars Online Application.
If you prefer to download, print and submit your application using a paper form, then click here.
Additional Funding for Talented Athletes, Women, Indigenous, Coaches & Officials
- Queensland Government can provide up to $1,200 over a two-year period to talented junior athletes, as well as coaches, referees and other o ff icials who are competing at recognised state, national and international events. Visit the " Young Athletes Travel Subsidy Scheme" for more details.
- Moreton Bay Regional Council funds residents of the Moreton Bay region who have qualified or been selected by a peak body to represent Queensland or Australia. Visit their online "Individual Achievement Fund" page for more details.
- Australian Government provides a number of opportunities for individuals, with special funding targetting indigenous, females and officials to receive funding through the Australian Sports Commission (ASC).Visit their "Grants and Scholarships webpage" for more details.