Caboolture Sports Club’s Diamond Rewards Program is our tiered loyalty program, designed to reward and recognise members for their support.
Every time you use your membership card at either Caboolture Sports Club or Centenary Lakes Sports Club you will earn both Diamond Rewards Points and Ratings.
How to earn points
You earn points instantly when using your membership card while playing the gaming machines or making purchases around the Club:
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on food, beverage,bingo or functions
- Earn 1 point per $6 play on gaming machines
How to redeem points
You can redeem your points to enjoy all the things you love around the Club including:
- Dine at one of our restaurants or cafes and use your points to pay for all, or part of your meal
- Redeem your points to pay for drinks at any of our bars, or to purchase items from the bottleshop
- Redeem your points to pay for bingo tickets and merchandise
- Redeem your points for event tickets or Club gift cards from the member services area in the foyer
- Redeem your points for items from our showcase via the members kiosk
- Redeem your points for cash via the members kiosk
Checking your points
You can check the balance of your rewards points and your position in the program at any time by:
- Swiping your membership card in the members kiosk and pressing ‘My Points’
- Pressing the ‘My Points’ button on the touch screen displays on gaming machines
- Ask a staff member at the foyer, bar, dining or bingo outlets
Diamond Rewards Ratings/Levels
Your level is based on the amount of ratings you have earned in the current month, plus the previous six calendar months. Ratings cannot be redeemed. They simply provide a view of your activity to determine which level of rewards program you enjoy. Your ratings balance will grow throughout the month as you earn ratings, then on the 1st of each month, ratings that were earned more than six months prior will be removed from your balance.
Want to know more?
For more information about the diamond rewards program, your level or ratings you can speak to one of our Member Relations Team.